You’re worried about sagging skin, fine lines, wrinkling, acne, or stretch marks? No need to be! Morpheus8 is the dermatology solution you’ve been looking for.
What Is Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is a non-invasive, safe, and excellent procedure for full-body skin resurfacing, rejuvenation, and fat reduction in challenging areas that do not require surgery. It uses less intrusive fractional radiofrequency energy (RF) to penetrate deeper than traditional micro-needling devices, stimulating its natural healing process to produce skin tightening and lifting.
Continue reading to learn further about Morpheus8, including the benefits of modern therapy, the downtime required, and the extraordinary skin-tightening outcomes that you can achieve.
But How Does Morpheus8 Work?
Skin loses its elasticity as we grow older, resulting in wrinkles, creases, and drooping on the face and neck. Morpehus8 is a radiofrequency (RF) device that you can use to treat skin issues on the face and the body, including the belly, thighs, buttocks, chest, jowls, hands, and neck.
It works by targeting radiofrequency (RF) energy to remodel and regenerate collagen. Consequently, you can have plumper, tighter, firmer, and more delicate skin in as little as one to two sessions.
Skin tightening is just one of many advantages of the Morpheus8, approved by the FDA as a Subdermal Adipose Remodeling Device (SARD). It is extremely good and works wonders on cellulite in the thighs and buttocks and fat deposits beneath the chin.
In addition to providing a “mommy makeover” without the need for invasive surgery, the Morpheus8 can help to alleviate postpartum abdominal tightness.
Morpheus8 Versus Microneedling
Morpheus8 stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis, tightens fibers, and contours fat by combining two clinically established treatments: micro-needling and minimally invasive radiofrequency treatment.
Regular micro-needling can only penetrate the skin to a depth of 1.5 to 2 millimeters, while the Morpheus8 is customized to each patient’s needs, with depths ranging from 0.5 to 8 millimeters. This enables fat sculpting at deeper depths while skin regeneration is targeted at shallower levels.
From fragile tissue around the eyes to tougher skin around the neck and jaw, Morpheus8 can manage the entire neck and face in a single session. As a result, your skin will be firm and luminous.
Morpheus8 Treatment: What Should I Expect?
When it comes to the Morpheus8, topical numbing creams are usually sufficient to alleviate the discomfort. Other pain-control alternatives are available, which you can consult with your clinician if necessary. Depending on the size of the targeted area, the procedure usually takes 30 minutes to 1 hour to complete.
For 30 to 45 minutes before your procedure, a local anesthetic cream will be placed on the cleansed skin. This is done to make the treatment process as pain-free as possible. A handheld tool is pressed into the desired area of the skin throughout the process, allowing microneedles to penetrate the skin.
The microneedles’ radiofrequency (RF) waves delve deep into the dermal layer when they’re in place. Most people tolerate the process well because of the little needles. All skin types benefit from this simple, safe treatment.
Mild redness and swelling are normal after the procedure, and they usually go away in a few days. Results usually appear a month following treatment, with improvements continuing over time and repeated Morpheus8 treatments.
The Benefits of Morpheus8
A facelift can be achieved without surgery, thanks to Morpheus8. It’s the best option for those who want to improve their skin’s appearance without worrying about scarring gradually. Rejuvenate aged face features with this innovative micro-needling procedure.
Morpheus8’s key benefits are as follows:
- Increase in Collagen Production – Introducing Morpheus8 is a revolutionary approach to boosting collagen production in the face. Collagen production in the dermis begins to decline around the age of 20. Because it boosts collagen formation, using Morpheus8 will give you plumper skin that appears more youthful.
- Diminishes Fine Lines and Wrinkles – When applied around the eyes, mouth, and temples, Morpheus8 can help to reduce the signs of aging. Your skin will appear firmer, more radiant, and less wrinkled due to the procedure.
- Lifts and Tightens Loose Skin – Morpheus8 can minimize sagging in the neck, chin, and jowls, much like a facelift. With this method, excess fat may also be removed from the arms, bra line, and other places.
- Minimizes Acne Scarring – Acne can be effectively treated with Morpheus8. Acne can be prevented by shrinking or shutting down the oil glands beneath the skin, which reduces the production of excess oil. Skin scars that emerge after your acne have cured can be reduced by up to 50%, and also the texture of your skin is smoothed out by using this product.
- Fades Stretch Marks – The thigh, glutes, and chest are common places for stretch marks in both men and women. Stretch marks can be reduced with the help of Morpheus8, which breaks up scar tissue and fibrous tissue, resulting in tighter, more elastic skin.
Does Morpheus8 Have Any Downtime?
Since the Morpheus8 procedure is a non-invasive technique, minimal downtime and recovery time are required. You will feel as if you have a mild sunburn immediately following your session, and your skin might feel hotter or firmer than usual.
Exercise and strenuous activity should be avoided for 24 hours following the procedure, and makeup should not be used until 48 hours after the treatment to aid in the recovery process.
Keep applying sunscreen and avoid direct or intentional sunlight during this whole period. Following treatment, you will be able to return to work or continue your daily activities.
Am I a Candidate for Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is appropriate for most healthy men and women who want to minimize indications of aging without undergoing surgery. Moreover, it is appropriate for all skin types, regardless of whether you have dry, average, oily, or delicate skin.
Morpheus8 can be used to treat various skin issues, such as sagging skin around the neck and chin, rough skin texture, big pores, acne scars, fine lines, stretch marks, wrinkles, and sagging skin, to name a few. To receive the Morpheus8 treatment, a patient must be in good overall physical condition.
Book Your Dermatologist Appointment Today!
Make sure you’re a good fit with Morpheus8. If you want to understand more about this groundbreaking facelift option, visit The Skin Clinic Medspa and book your appointment today!