1. Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
2. Children’s Privacy
We do not intend to and do not knowingly collect Personal Information (as defined below) from children under the age of eighteen (18). We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that children under the age of eighteen (18) are not using the Services. If we learn that we collected Personal Information from children under the age of eighteen (18) we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have reasons to suspect that we collected Personal Information from children under the age of eighteen (18) and we will delete that information as quickly as possible. It is hereby clarified that the Submissions/Physician Submissions should not include information regarding children under the age of eighteen (18).
3. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of information from our Users:
1. The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is accessing or using the Site or Services. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Site or Services, User’s ‘click-stream’ or searches on the Site, heatmaps, referring / exit pages and URLs, type and version of browser and keyboard language, the hardware specifications of the User’s device (including screen resolution and screen orientation), time spent on various pages of the Site, etc.
2. The second type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
- Users of the Site may automatically provide their IP address (or Mac Address, as applicable) mainly for enhancing the User’s experience and for geo-location and security purposes as further detailed below.
- Users who are interested in opening an Account are required to provide the following details: full name, country, zip code, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, general or specific areas of interest (e.g. upper/lower body, etc.), categories of interest (e.g. cosmetic surgery, dermatology, plastic surgery, body contouring etc.) and a password. The Users may also choose to provide us with the following details: ethnicity or specific procedure interest
- Alternatively, you can open an Account by integrating your existing third party accounts (such as, Facebook) (“Social Network Account”) with your Account. If you authorize such integration, then certain information contained in your Social Network Account may be transmitted into your Account (e.g. log-in information, your public profile, profile picture, list of friends and followers, likes/dislikes, number of views or other information which is detailed in the notice which appears during the integration process with your Social Network Account).
- Using the Services may generate Personal Information, including without limitation: articles saved by the User before or after the log-in or registration process, information the User provides while using the Interactive Areas, including interactions with other Users (if such function is made available by The Skin Clinic).
- The Services include a feature that enables Users to find and contact physicians (usually those located in the User’s geographic area). When using this feature, you voluntarily provide the physician with your full name, email address, telephone number and your desired treatment.
- You may voluntarily provide Personal Information in your Submissions/Physician Submissions or when you fill the Contact Form on our Site.
- When a physician opens an Account, he/she will be required to use certain online payment methods which require him/her to provide to the online payment service providers certain Personal Information (such as, a credit card number and other related billing information).
4. How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
We collect and store information, either independently or through the help of third-party service providers when you use the Site or Services and when you voluntarily disclose information on the Site. By way of example, when you open an Account, fill out the Contact Form, use the Interactive Areas or provide any information with your Submissions/Physician Submissions; we may collect and save such information. Please note that your Submission/Physician Submissions, especially those uploaded or shared within the Interactive Areas are non-confidential, become publicly available and may be collected, used or redistributed by others through the internet and other media channels.
5. What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information and Personal Information are used for statistical and research purposes and allow us to improve the quality of the Site and Services (e.g. discovering User preferences and trends allows us to customize and enhance our Services) and offer future commercial services. Personal Information is also collected in order to:
- Send Users commercial content or advertisements
- Verify the User’s identity when signing in to the Site or Services, as well as verifying a User’s identity for the purpose of dealing with inappropriate interactions of Users and/or fraudulent use of our Services.
- Be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and support
- Enable our Users to find and contact Physicians
6. Transferring Information between Jurisdictions
The Skin Clinic Site and Services are hosted in the United States and are mainly directed to Users in the United States. If you are a User accessing the Site from the European Union, Asia, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure, that differ from United States laws, please be advised that through your continued use of the Site, you are transferring your personal information to the United States and you consent to that transfer.
7. Sharing Information with Third Parties
We may share certain information we collect from you with third parties (in the U.S. or in other countries) (i) for the purpose of processing or storing your information on our behalf; and (ii) for commercial purposes. You may choose to limit or prevent the sharing of certain Personal Information with third parties in the settings of your Account.
8. Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
9. Physicians Payment
10. Our Commitment to Data Security
We take reasonable physical, managerial and technical measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Users’ information, our Site and Services and prevent unauthorized access or use through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity when you log-in to your Account and/or our Services. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and Account information at all times. Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when our Users enter, submit, or access their information in order to maintain the safety of our Users’ Personal Information. Our Users’ Information is hosted on the Azure Cloud servers which provide advanced strict security standards. If we learn of a security breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice on our Site if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION.
11. Direct Marketing and Advertisements
12. Third Party Service Providers
13. Account Display Options
Your Account default settings allow us to display to other Users of the Site or Services information contained in your Account (including your Personal Information). In order to edit your display settings, you can log-in to the settings of your Account and choose which information will be displayed to others.
14. Links to Third Party Websites or Services
15. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
When you access or use our Site, we or our third party service providers may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” or other similar technologies, which store certain local information on your computer (“Cookies”) and/or track User usage patterns. Cookies allow the collection of Non-personal Information such as the different pages viewed by a User within Site, the duration of the browsing, etc. The cookies enable, inter alia, automatic activation of certain features and make the User’s experience and usage simpler, more relevant, convenient and effortless. We and our third party service providers may use both session Cookies (which expire once the User closes the browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on the User’s browser and may be used by the browser on subsequent visits to the Site, unless deleted by the User). Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive or from you device, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. In order to erase or disable the Cookies you may use the settings of your browser. However, if you block or erase cookies our Services (and your User experience) may be limited.
16. HIPAA Compliance
The combination of Personal Information with health related information is subject to special rules under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA“). Physicians must also follow all HIPAA Privacy Rule and applicable state privacy requirements and must refrain from uploading, posting or submitting personal medical data which might be considered as protected health information, unless such uploading, posting or Physician Submission would be allowed under those laws and regulations and the Physician has obtained the necessary and appropriate authorization and consents. We will not assume any liability in this respect. Determination of whether inforamtion to be included in a Physician Submission is protected health information and/or other medical information protected by the HIPAA Privacy Rule and/or other sate laws and regulations is the sole responsiblity of the Physician. Obtaining the appropriate authorization consent is the sole responsibility of the Physician. By uploading, posting or submitting information, the Physician respresents and warrants that the Physician can upload, post or submit such information in full Compliance with the HIPAA Privacy Rule and other state laws and regulations. We will not asume any liability in this respect. Your Submissions, especially those uploaded or shared within the Interactive Areas are non-confidential, become publicly available and may be collected, used or redistributed by others through the internet and other media channels and are then not subject to the protections of the HIPAA Privacy Rule. The Services include a feature enabling Users to find and contact Physicians. The information provided to the physician through this feature is not used by MEDSPA.ONE in any other manner other than for the purpose of transmitting such information to the physician. Our Users hereby agree to keep all health information strictly between themselves and the applicable physician and not to share such information through the feature, the Site or the Service.
Please see Section 15 of the Terms.
18. Got any Questions?
Schedule Your Next Treatment That Will Help You Feel More Confident And Transform Your Skin
Schedule your next treatment that will help you feel more confident and enhance your natural beauty!
We are here to help you