Did you know that exposure to environmental factors can cause our skin to become dry, which speeds up the aging process and leads to the development of wrinkles? Don’t worry about it; the solution is right here! The most cutting-edge dermal infusion and hydration-based facial therapy available today is the Skinwave cosmetic multi-dimensional treatment. Your complexion will seem radiant and moisturized as a result of its ability to hydrate the skin and fight the signs of aging.
For a comprehensive approach to skincare, Skinwave combines three distinct forms of treatment: an aqua-delivery system, skin rejuvenating products, and hydrogen therapy. In this treatment, solutions that are high in alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA), hyaluronic acid, beta-hydroxy acid (BHA), and hydrogen (H2) are infused deeply into the skin, and then pollutants are removed using a gentle extraction method.
The active oxygen that causes drying and aging of the skin can be targeted with Skinwave’s exclusive H2 step, which makes use of highly concentrated hydrogen water. Eliminating active oxygen helps to prevent cell damage and restores the vitality of the skin.
How does it take effect?
The technology behind the Skinwave facial addresses one of the primary environmental factors that contribute to dry skin, which is the presence of active molecular oxygen in the skin. Oxygen causes the natural hydration in our skin to evaporate, which has the effect of hastening the onset of many of the indications associated with aging.
Dry skin can be the culprit behind a number of undesirable skin characteristics, including fine lines and wrinkles, a dull skin tone, roughness, and redness.
This problem is addressed by the cutting-edge technology that underpins the Skinwave system, which uses hydrogen water that has been given a particular boost. Once the hydrogen molecules in this complex water solution enter your pores, they form bonds with the oxygen that is already present in the cells of your skin.
These bound water molecules carefully remove impurities from the skin, and then the radial tips on the machine’s applicator, which have a one-of-a-kind design, take them away from the skin’s surface.
In addition, the Skinwave facial makes use of a topical solution that has been carefully prepared and is abundant in antioxidants and acids that attract moisture. This helps to plump the skin and give it a more youthful aspect. In addition to this, the Skinwave machine makes use of a number of different applicators to facilitate the absorption of these nutrients by the skin and to assist in the elimination of toxins.
Every component of the facial, from the mild pulses of electricity that are used to open the pores to the massaging rollers that are used to encourage lymphatic drainage, is intended to provide the most effective hydration possible.
What Is Included On The Skinwave Hydrating Facial’s Benefits List?
- Your skin will be exfoliated and thoroughly cleansed. In order to completely cleanse the skin, hydrogen-enhanced water is typically utilized.
- Pulls the skin more tightly together. The stress in the facial muscles is released with the use of contouring rollers, which in turn helps to tighten and tone the skin.
- Increases hydration levels. In contrast to what most people believe, keeping your skin hydrated actually helps cut down on the amount of oil it produces. In an effort to make up for its diminished water content, skin that is dehydrated will create an increased amount of oil.
- Helps bring down inflammatory levels. The use of a hyaluronic acid solution brings about both a reduction in inflammation and an increase in hydration.
- It protects against acne and has a brightening effect on the skin. This treatment encourages the production of collagen and blood flow through the use of exfoliation, which in turn brightens the skin, decreases the likelihood of surface wrinkles and lines, and helps prevent acne.
Skywave Facial: Five Easy Steps to a More Hydrated You
- Step 1: Thorough cleansing. The skin is prepared for subsequent treatments.
- Step 2: Detoxify by using water enriched with hydrogen, which removes oxygen molecules from the surface of the skin.
- Step 3: Hydration. Hyaluronic acid plus hydrogen solutions help to achieve a profound level of hydration.
- Step 4: Rejuvenate your skin’s texture using plumping solutions that are loaded with antioxidants.
- Step 5: Massage. Rollers are used in the affected areas in order to stimulate lymphatic drainage.
The initial applicator in the Skinwave system sends out brief bursts of electrical energy to the surface of the skin. Your pores are opened up by these electrical pulses combined with LED light, allowing for optimal absorption of the antioxidants. After that, the skin is meticulously washed and given a hydrogen-enhanced water treatment.
Second, your Skinwave facial therapist will modify the concentrations of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), beta hydroxy acid (BHA), and hyaluronic acid in the topical treatments based on the specific requirements of your skin. After the formula has been thoroughly adjusted, it is then applied to the skin in order to hydrate it and improve the tone of the skin.
The final step is to massage the face with a facial massage applicator in order to relax the facial muscles. The stress in the facial muscles is helped to be released by using these contouring rollers, which also help with lymphatic drainage. This roller applicator has a lifting effect, and along with that, it also promotes skin tightness and toning.
How Soon Can You Expect To See Results From The Skinwave Facial?
The majority of patients will experience a discernible change in their skin’s texture and moisture after undergoing just one Skinwave Facial treatment. The majority of customers decide to incorporate monthly Skinwave Facials into their skincare routine in order to guarantee that they continue to receive the advantages on a consistent basis.
Skywave can be used in conjunction with a variety of other treatments to provide the best possible rejuvenating effects. Experts will work with you to develop a treatment plan that is specific to the requirements of your skin.
Your skin will thank you for treating it to the most advanced and efficient Aqua-Delivery System as well as the holistic skin rejuvenating therapy.
Today is the day to schedule your appointment at The Skin Clinic MedSpa! Treatments on a monthly basis are strongly suggested in order to maintain wonderfully hydrated skin.